- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
The Grand Guglhupf
The Guglhupf - A delicious taste of Vienna
Vienna is famous for its outstanding coffee, its unique charm, warm cordiality and especially its world-famous pastries. The tradition of enjoying a cup of coffee at an old-fashioned coffee shop with a delicious piece of cake has a greater importance in Vienna than anywhere else in the world. The cake Vienna is most famous for is probably the Guglhupf.
Only available at the Grand Hotel Wien
The original Grand Guglhupf is only available at the Grand Hotel Wien since it is made according to the original secret recipe. The Guglhupf is made of the best ingredients without artificial flavours and additives. You can taste the difference!
You can enjoy the original Grand Guglhupf at the Grand Hotel Wien or you can take it home with you in a decorative gift box.
Through our online-shop www.grandguglhupf.com you can also order this delicious treat online.
The Grand Guglhupf is available in two different sizes:
- Experience your Grand Spring in Vienna
Experience your Grand Spring in Vienna!
- Imperial Mother´s Day at Grand Hotel Wien
Imperial Mother´s Day at Grand Hotel Wien
- Eurovision Song Contest at Grand Hotel Wien
Eurovision Song Contest at Grand Hotel Wien
- Easter Package
- Grand Romance Package
Grand Romance Package
- Toni Mörwald goes Le Ciel
- Grüner Veltliner Edition Grand Hotel Wien
- Theatre in a suite
- Song Contest goes Grand Hotel Wien
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013