- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Lobby Lounge Bar Rosengarten
Elegant meeting place in the heart of Vienna
The lobby coffee and tea lounge Rosengarten, located at the ground floor of the Grand Hotel Wien is part of the impressing lobby.
Rosengarten is an established meeting place 'par excellence' at the Grand Hotel Wien where a prestigious clientele enjoys the large variety of hot and cold drinks and snacks.
Heart and soul of the Grand Hotel Wien
Both the heart and soul of the Grand Hotel Wien, Rosengarten is the best spot for informal meetings and for 'people-watching', even until late hours.
Exceptionally elegant and harmonious
Rosengarten is strictly non-smoking and offers a nice variety of settings (50 seats in total) in an overall noble colourful interior, making this lounge exceptionally elegant and harmonious. Every day from 5-10 p.m. the lounge is filled with the beautiful soud of live piano music.
This beautiful tradition, made famous by duchess Bedford in the
early 18th century, has been an essential element of the culinary
offer of the Grand Hotel Wien since the year 1900. The duchess
simply was too impatient to wait for dinner, and became used to
enjoy a small dishes with a cup of tea in the afternoon. This is
how she established the tradition of teatime.
At Café Rosengarten of the Grand Hotel Wien you can enjoy this culinary afternoon experience very British or typically Austrian.
Very British - Afternoon Tea Classic
- Finger Sadwiches: cucumber with egg and cresses, roastbeef, smoked salmon
- Scones: with "cornish clotted cream" and homemade jelly
- Selection of sweets: fruity tartelettes, apple crumble, lime pie, Victoria cake, 3 kind of cookies, shortbread, macaroon, chocolate mousse
- rolls: rolls with ham and horse radish, bread with chive, salted buns with Liptauer cheese
- scones: with "cornish clotted cream" and homemade jelly
- selection of sweets: "Linzer" cake, chocolate cake, apple strudel, "Guglhupf", 3 kind of cookoes, macaroons, chocolate mousse
Choose out of our extensive selection of tea
- Assam Meleng: this Assam Broken excites due to its strong, aromatic and mature flavor, and due to its dark-red color.
- Dajeeling Castelgon: a mix of the famous tea gardens of Darjeeling, with fruity, aromatic flavor and golden color.
- Royal Earl Grey: outstanding bergamot oil and a mix of fine Ceylon and china tea develop a refreshing lime flavor
- Sencha Senpai: the most popular japanese green tea with a mature body, aromatic flavor and light green color.
- Ginseng Valley: this delicate and refreshing herbal tea gets its unique flavor from the root of ginseng.
- Red Fruit Flash: a comopsition of red fruits, remembering of homemade marmelade, makes this tea extraordinary.
Daily 9.00 am - Midnight, Piano Music daily 5.00 pm - 10.00
Afternoon Tea from October 15th, 2014 to March 31st, 2015; daily from 3 o´clock pm to 6 o´clock pm.
Ground floor, Grand Hotel Wien lobby, Kaerntner Ring 9, A-1010 Vienna, Austria
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien 2014
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Grand Hotel Wien invites to an exclusive piano evening with Robert Werner
- Le Ciel Grill Lunch
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- Afternoon Tea
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Open House at 29th September
- Suite Theater
- WWF Earth Hour 2013
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened