- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Lobby Lounge Bar Rosengarten
Elegant meeting place in the heart of Vienna
The lobby coffee and tea lounge Rosengarten, located at the ground floor of the Grand Hotel Wien is part of the impressing lobby.
Rosengarten is an established meeting place 'par excellence' at the Grand Hotel Wien where a prestigious clientele enjoys the large variety of hot and cold drinks and snacks.
Heart and soul of the Grand Hotel Wien
Both the heart and soul of the Grand Hotel Wien, Rosengarten is the best spot for informal meetings and for 'people-watching', even until late hours.
Exceptionally elegant and harmonious
Rosengarten is strictly non-smoking and offers a nice variety of settings (50 seats in total) in an overall noble colourful interior, making this lounge exceptionally elegant and harmonious. Every day from 5-10 p.m. the lounge is filled with the beautiful soud of live piano music.
Breakfast at the "Schanigarten"
From March 12th on you can enjoy your breakfast at the "Schanigarten" of the Lobbycafé Rosengarten. Let the warming sunrays enlight your day while you be watching the bustle on the famous Viennese "Ringstraße".
The extensive choice of breakfast dishes like rolls, yoghurt,
cereals, Danish pastry and cold meats will be served at the table
in numerous courses. The luxusious highlight will be a glass of
The Schanigarten breakfast is available all day long.
Price per Person: 49,00 Euro
This beautiful tradition, made famous by duchess Bedford in the
early 18th century, has been an essential element of the culinary
offer of the Grand Hotel Wien since the year 1900. The duchess
simply was too impatient to wait for dinner, and became used to
enjoy a small dishes with a cup of tea in the afternoon. This is
how she established the tradition of teatime.
At Café Rosengarten of the Grand Hotel Wien you can enjoy this culinary afternoon experience very British or typically Austrian. Also children can choose between delicious options.
Very British - Afternoon Tea Classic
- Finger Sadwiches: cucumber with egg and cresses, roastbeef, smoked salmon
- Scones: with "cornish clotted cream" and homemade jelly
- Selection of sweets: fruity tartelettes, apple crumble, lime pie, Victoria cake, 3 kind of cookies, shortbread, macaroon, chocolate mousse
- rolls: rolls with ham and horse radish, bread with chive, salted buns with Liptauer cheese
- scones: with "cornish clotted cream" and homemade jelly
- selection of sweets: "Linzer" cake, chocolate cake, apple strudel, "Guglhupf", 3 kind of cookoes, macaroons, chocolate mousse
Choose out of our extensive selection of tea
- Assam Meleng: this Assam Broken excites due to its strong, aromatic and mature flavor, and due to its dark-red color.
- Dajeeling Castelgon: a mix of the famous tea gardens of Darjeeling, with fruity, aromatic flavor and golden color.
- Royal Earl Grey: outstanding bergamot oil and a mix of fine Ceylon and china tea develop a refreshing lime flavor
- Sencha Senpai: the most popular japanese green tea with a mature body, aromatic flavor and light green color.
- Ginseng Valley: this delicate and refreshing herbal tea gets its unique flavor from the root of ginseng.
- Red Fruit Flash: a comopsition of red fruits, remembering of homemade marmelade, makes this tea extraordinary.
Price per person: € 35,00
Afternoon Tea for children
We always want to guarantee that the children of our guests love to be with us. Therefore we offer an exclusive afternoon tea for our small guests with delicious and funny options: Chocolate muffins, Blueberry muffins, Cookies with smarties, handmade ice tea from berries, marshmallows, cake pop, chocolate strawberries and spits of banana are served.
Price per child: € 15,00
Daily 9.00 am - Midnight, Piano Music daily 5.00 pm - 10.00
Afternoon Tea from October 15th, 2014 to March 31st, 2015; daily from 3 o´clock pm to 6 o´clock pm
Kid´s afternoon tea: daily 09.00 am - midnight
Breakfast at the Schanigarten starting on March 12th, 2015; daily from 09.00 o´clock a.m. until Midnight
Ground floor Grand Hotel Wien lobby
Kaerntner Ring 9
Tel +43 1 515 80 1929
- Spring on the Kärntner Ring
- For the greatest of all mothers
- Toni Mörwald goes Le Ciel
- Grüner Veltliner Edition Grand Hotel Wien
- Theatre in a suite
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013