- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Unkai - Japanese Restaurant in Vienna
The most authentic Japanese cuisine in Vienna
Unkai means 'sea of clouds', the name hints at Unkai's location on the 7th floor of the Grand Hotel Wien, directly opposite the gourmet restaurant Le Ciel.
At Unkai Restaurant guests are encouraged to enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine at the highest level, created by Chef Masahiro Yamada.
Award Winning Restaurant in Vienna
Unkai Restaurant has a typical Japanese interior boosting 44 seats, 2 original Tatami rooms for 4 or 6 persons, 2 Teppanyaki tables, each for 8 persons and 2 separate private dining rooms, also for 8 persons per room.
Japanese culinaric highlights
The culinaric highlights offered at Unkai Restaurant range from a popular sushi brunch on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, creative sushi cooking classes, the monthly changing 9-course 'Zui un Kaiseki' menu to 'take-away-service' featuring the authentic Unkai Bento Boxes.
Unkai is a non-smoking restaurant. Gift vouchers for various occasions can be purchased at the reception desk of the Grand Hotel Wien.
For further details, menus and offers of our Japanese
gourmet restaurant Unkai please visit the restaurant´s website at
Opening Hours & Contact Details
Opening Times : Lunch: Tues - Sun: 12.00pm - 2.30pm ..... Evening: Daily: 6.00pm - 10.45pm
7th Floor Grand Hotel Wien, Kaerntner Ring 9, A-1010, Vienna
ReservationsTel : +43 1 515 80 9110
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.unkai-grandhotel.com
- Spring on the Kärntner Ring
- For the greatest of all mothers
- Toni Mörwald goes Le Ciel
- Grüner Veltliner Edition Grand Hotel Wien
- Theatre in a suite
- Song Contest goes Grand Hotel Wien
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013