Your meeting at the legendary Grand Hotel Wien
For more than 140 years, the legendary Grand Hotel Wien has been one of Vienna’s premiere destinations.
Situated directly on the Ringstrasse boulevard in the heart of the city, the deluxe hotel offers its guests historic luxury combined with state-of-the-art technology and outstanding service. It has 205 rooms and suites, four restaurants and two bars.
The Grand Hotel Wien has furthermore 12 state-of-the-art banquet halls. From modern meeting rooms with daylight to a magnificent, imperial ballroom for up to 400 persons, our wide selection of multifunctional event facilities will provide just the right setting for your event.
Wireless LAN, broadband, ISDN, and integrated projection screens are available in all conference rooms. But even more important than the tremendous flexibility of our function rooms and the fact that they are equipped with the latest technology, the dedicated and individual attention of our staff is the ingredient that will make your event an experience.
Exclusive Meeting Offer
Benefit from our exclusive Grand Hotel Wien Meeting Package.
Groups with new bookings from10 rooms and more can now enjoy special rates starting from EUR 299 per night, single occupancy, including the Daily Delegate Rate package.
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation in a Superior room
- Full American breakfast buffet
- Free Wi-Fi and use of our Grand Spa N°605
- 1 complimentary guest room for every 20 rooms consumed (entire duration)
The Daily Delegate Rate Package includes:
- Meeting room with your choice of setting
- Video beamer, screen, flip chart, writing materials, and signage with your company logo
- Two coffee breaks with coffee, tea and a selection of savory and sweet snacks
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, coffee and tea in the meeting room
- A 3-course business lunch including non-alcoholic drinks.
This offer is valid for new bookings and for a minimum of 10 rooms upon request and subject to availability. VAT and all applicable taxes are included. Prices per 01/2018.