- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Grand Catering
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Latest Grand Hotel Wien News & Press
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite15 May 2014
Once in your life entering the venerable President Suite at Grand Hotel Wien! We will make it possible and open the doors to the noble President Suite on the 3th floor of Grand Hotel Wien. On May 25th, 2014 the noble Suite will operate as theatre location again. Within our event series "Theatre in the suite" we present you adequate to springtime the comedy "Bolero with strawberries". The performance is followed by an exclusive four-course-menu in our toque restaurant Le Ciel.
- Le Ciel head chef Jacqueline Pfeiffer enchants America’s billionaires02 April 2014
Jacqueline Pfeiffer, head chef from our toque restaurant Le Ciel has amazed the substantial members of "Ocean Reef Club" in Key Largo Florida. Only the very richest and most influential US people get a membership there. Mid-March the club has organized a "Food & Wine Festival" where Jacqueline Pfeiffer has been presented with Grand Hotel Wien.
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership25 January 2014
The Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon are starting a new partnership. With 205 rooms and suites, the hotel can offer exceptionally well-appointed accommodations for a number of athletes from around the world and make a tangible contribution to the initiative started by its General Manager Horst Mayer.
- Afternoon Tea15 October 2013
Legend has it that afternoon tea was started in the mid-1800s by the Duchess of Bedford. At the Grand Hotel Wien Afternoon Tea enjoys quite some tradition as well. It was as early as in 1900 that 5-o'clock-tea at the Grand Hotel Wien was the most fashionable social event in Vienna. Honoring this tradition, the Grand Hotel Wien now offers two different sets of Afternoon tea snacks.
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts16 September 2013
Sophie von Tresckow Is New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Two Luxury Hotels on Vienna's Ringstrasse Boulevard and Lake's - My Lakes Hotel & Spa.
- Open House at 29th September16 September 2013
On September 29 the Grand Hotel Wien is opening its doors to the public from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Armed with a treasure map, visitors are invited to go on a personal exploration of the hotel and take a look from the guests' perspective as well as behind the scenes.
- Suite Theater16 September 2013
Step into one of the most beautiful hotel suites in Vienna and let yourself be transported to the middle of a turbulently funny story in a New York luxury hotel. On November 21, Neil Simon's legendary comedy play "Visitation from the mansion district" will be performed live in the magnificent Presidential Suite of the Grand Hotel Wien.
- WWF Earth Hour 201311 March 2013
On Saturday, March 23rd, the WWF EARTH HOUR takes place for the seventh time. At 8.30 pm (20:30) local time participants around the globe will turn off lights for an hour. Jointly with 13 further five-star hotels in Vienna the Grand Hotel Wien will set a sign against global warming and turn off the hotel's façade lights.
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened22 January 2013
In numerology, six represents equilibrium, balance, and perfection. This is exactly how we want you to feel when you leave the Grand Spa on the 6th floor of the Grand Hotel Wien: perfectly in balance. Welcome to the Grand Spa N°605.
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Le Ciel head chef Jacqueline Pfeiffer enchants America’s billionaires
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- Afternoon Tea
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Open House at 29th September
- Suite Theater
- WWF Earth Hour 2013
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened