- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Latest Grand Hotel Wien News & Press
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"28 January 2015
On Ash Wednesday, February 18th of 2015, the restaurants of Grand Hotel Wien proudly invite you to the traditional "Heringsschmaus". Pamper yourself with exclusive four-course dinners with excellent dishes, selected wines and first-class service.
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball27 January 2015
The time has come: on February 12th 2015, the famous Viennese opera ball takes place at the Viennese state opera. Numerous well-known people, lovers of dancing, night-crawlers and the Viennese society will turn around on the famous parquet floor.
- Theatre in a suite22 January 2015
In the evening of February 6th of 2015, one of our noble suites will be converted again into a theatre. As part of the series of events called "theatre at a suite" we proudly present the comedy "Suite Dreams" of the actor group of Holmes Theater Ensemble.
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day21 January 2015
On February 14th all revolves around love again. Flowers and chocolate always played a big role on this day - but above all the time you spend with a beloved person in romantic atmosphere. Grand Café restaurant has created a most exclusive menu - because love for sure goes through the stomach.
- Sound of the Ring20 January 2015
To give honor to the 150th anniversary of the Wiener Ringstraße in the year 2015, the company Schlumberger, the Vienna Bar Community and the Vienna Tourist Board announced a cocktail competition. The winner: Kan Zuo and his cocktail "Sound of the Ring".
- Homemade Grand Honey29 December 2014
We are very proud to now sell the honey from our in-house bees!
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße04 December 2014
One of the sweetest seductions of Vienna´s patisserie is the Grand Guglhupf. Due to its fluffy, juicy taste and the carefully selected ingredients it undoubtedly belongs to the best specialties of the city.
- Portugal - love at first bite!02 December 2014
On January 29th of 2015, the ballroom of Grand Hotel Wien will be fully dedicated to Portugal. In cooperation with the Portuguese chamber of commerce and the Austrian company "Olivenöl & Co.", Grand Hotel Wien hosts a Portuguese day that offers unique atmosphere and a lot of specialties.
- The very special gift19 November 2014
On 05th and 06th of December, 2014, we welcome all Christmas-Anticipators, searchers for gifts and lovers of design, who want to grant their loved ones very special gifts this year, in our imperial ballroom.
- We are TOP at teaching04 November 2014
On December 15th, 2014, the Chamber of Commerce in Austria awarded the seal of quality "TOP-Lehrbetrieb-Wiener Qualitätssiegel" at the cityhall Vienna. Grand Hotel Wien accepted the award with great pride!
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna27 October 2014
Congratulations to Unkai restaurant and chef de cuisine Masahiro Yamada: two toques have been awarded by Gault Millau!
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna03 September 2014
At the Grand Hotel Wien the new apprentice year started with a record of numbers of trainees. Highest level for the career of these young people is guaranteed.
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite15 May 2014
Once in your life entering the venerable President Suite at Grand Hotel Wien! We will make it possible and open the doors to the noble President Suite on the 3th floor of Grand Hotel Wien. On May 25th, 2014 the noble Suite will operate as theatre location again. Within our event series "Theatre in the suite" we present you adequate to springtime the comedy "Bolero with strawberries". The performance is followed by an exclusive four-course-menu in our toque restaurant Le Ciel.
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership25 January 2014
The Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon are starting a new partnership. With 205 rooms and suites, the hotel can offer exceptionally well-appointed accommodations for a number of athletes from around the world and make a tangible contribution to the initiative started by its General Manager Horst Mayer.
- WWF Earth Hour 201311 March 2013
On Saturday, March 23rd, the WWF EARTH HOUR takes place for the seventh time. At 8.30 pm (20:30) local time participants around the globe will turn off lights for an hour. Jointly with 13 further five-star hotels in Vienna the Grand Hotel Wien will set a sign against global warming and turn off the hotel's façade lights.
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Theatre in a suite
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013