- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Grand Catering
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Latest Grand Hotel Wien News & Press
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien09 December 2013
For this year's holiday season, the Grand Hotel Wien is offering exquisite menus and first-class entertainment for Christmas and New Year's.
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership25 November 2013
The Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon are starting a new partnership. With 205 rooms and suites, the hotel can offer exceptionally well-appointed accommodations for a number of athletes from around the world and make a tangible contribution to the initiative started by its General Manager Horst Mayer.
- Afternoon Tea15 October 2013
Legend has it that afternoon tea was started in the mid-1800s by the Duchess of Bedford. At the Grand Hotel Wien Afternoon Tea enjoys quite some tradition as well. It was as early as in 1900 that 5-o'clock-tea at the Grand Hotel Wien was the most fashionable social event in Vienna. Honoring this tradition, the Grand Hotel Wien now offers two different sets of Afternoon tea snacks.
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts16 September 2013
Sophie von Tresckow Is New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Two Luxury Hotels on Vienna's Ringstrasse Boulevard and Lake's - My Lakes Hotel & Spa.
- Open House at 29th September16 September 2013
On September 29 the Grand Hotel Wien is opening its doors to the public from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Armed with a treasure map, visitors are invited to go on a personal exploration of the hotel and take a look from the guests' perspective as well as behind the scenes.
- Suite Theater16 September 2013
Step into one of the most beautiful hotel suites in Vienna and let yourself be transported to the middle of a turbulently funny story in a New York luxury hotel. On November 21, Neil Simon's legendary comedy play "Visitation from the mansion district" will be performed live in the magnificent Presidential Suite of the Grand Hotel Wien.
- Le Ciel Grill Lunch15 May 2013
Wouldn't that be wonderful? It's a beautiful summer day and you're comfortably seated amid fragrant flowers and herbs. An entrée you've selected is sizzling on the grill, fresh salad is tossed with your favorite dressing, the sauces look delicious, and all this is combined with a fabulous view of Vienna's first district.
- WWF Earth Hour 201311 March 2013
On Saturday, March 23rd, the WWF EARTH HOUR takes place for the seventh time. At 8.30 pm (20:30) local time participants around the globe will turn off lights for an hour. Jointly with 13 further five-star hotels in Vienna the Grand Hotel Wien will set a sign against global warming and turn off the hotel's façade lights.
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened22 January 2013
In numerology, six represents equilibrium, balance, and perfection. This is exactly how we want you to feel when you leave the Grand Spa on the 6th floor of the Grand Hotel Wien: perfectly in balance. Welcome to the Grand Spa N°605.
- Horst Mayer New General Manager15 January 2013
Since the end of 2012, Horst Mayer (46) has been the new General Manager of the two renowned Viennese luxury hotels Grand Hotel Wien and The Ring, Vienna's Casual Luxury Hotel. Mayer, who was born in Germany, has already had a stellar career in the luxury hotel sector. Among other positions, he was the director of the leading 5-star hotel Schlosshotel Kronberg, managing director of the 5-star Hessischer Hof in Frankfurt, and, most recently, director of the 5-star Maritim Hotel in Frankfurt.
- Kaiseki-Zui-un at Restaurant Unkai01 January 2013
It takes about two months of preparation before the Unkai's head chef Hiroshi Sakai introduces a new Kaiseki-Zui-Un menu. During these two months, he refines every detail of each course in a meticulous process that involves harmonizing the tableware, designing artistic, edible decorations, and selecting just the right wines and sakes.
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien 201217 December 2012
Spend a special time at a special hotel. At the Grand Hotel Wien, the time around Christmas and New Year has a magic of its own. Let us pamper you with the best this beautiful season has to offer: The festively decorated hotel awaits you, with opulent dinners, live music, and ballroom galas. Plus you can explore the holiday atmosphere in Vienna's Inner City just outside the door.
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- Afternoon Tea
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Open House at 29th September
- Suite Theater
- Le Ciel Grill Lunch
- WWF Earth Hour 2013
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened
- Horst Mayer New General Manager
- Kaiseki-Zui-un at Restaurant Unkai
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien 2012
- Unkai Sushi Bar - Now Open