- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
2012 Golden Tea Leaf for the Grand Hotel Wien
October 9th, 2012
The Grand Hotel Wien is the winner of the 2012 Golden Tea Leaf for Vienna. Once a year, tea purveyor Teekanne and gourmet guide Gault Millau award the renowned prize to hospitality businesses that offer specialty teas to their guests.
"The Grand Hotel Wien has an eventful history that dates back more than 140 years. Tea at the Grand Hotel was an important part of Viennese social life from the very outset. Since we have continued this tradition for our guests to this day, we are especially pleased about this prize. We offer only the best types of tea, and our staff constantly upgrades their knowledge about tea."
- Theatre in a suite
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013