- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien
December 9th, 2013
For this year's holiday season, the Grand Hotel Wien is offering exquisite menus and first-class entertainment for Christmas and New Year's.
At our Japanese restaurant Unkai we are serving a sumptuous sushi brunch at lunchtime on Christmas Eve for 45 Euros per person, and in the evening a Christmas-themed Kaiseki menu with either five or six courses. Prices start at 95 Euros per person for a five-course menu. The accompanying wine or sake selections for the menu are 45 or 50 Euros per person.
Another recommendation for Christmas is our Grand Café restaurant, which is serving a four-course menu with a Christmas dessert buffet for 75 Euros per person.
Join us for our New Year's Eve gala in the Quadrille Ballroom to welcome 2014 in grand style. Guests will enjoy an exquisite New Year's Eve buffet accompanied by a first-rate entertainment program until 3:00 a.m. As a special treat, 2012 Austrian Champion of Magic Lucca will amaze and baffle with his captivatingly innovative skills of illusion. The band Dukeland will create the right atmosphere for ringing in the New Year. The gala celebration costs EUR 260 per person.
Kavalierbar and Rosengarten will also be offering dance and live entertainment on the last night of 2013, with great music supplied by the show band Excite. We will be serving a gourmet platter with cold culinary delicacies and a glass of champagne for 55 Euros per person. For more information on our Christmas and New Year's specials with complete menu details, visit www.grandhotelwien.com or contact Ms Sonja Chadim at +43(0)1 515 80 1850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Theatre in a suite
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien 2014
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Grand Hotel Wien invites to an exclusive piano evening with Robert Werner
- Le Ciel Grill Lunch
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- Afternoon Tea
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Open House at 29th September
- Suite Theater
- WWF Earth Hour 2013
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened