- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Glamour of the Twenties - Fundraising Dinner at the Belvedere
September 28th, 2009
On September 11th, more than 500 guests gathered at the Belvedere for a spectacular evening in the splendor of the twenties and for the benefit of the "20er Haus". The "Grand Catering" was in charge of the fulminate catering.
A palm-fringed red carpet led the elegant friends and sponsors of the Belvedere, dressed in the style of Great Gatsby and Co., towards a champagne reception. Bentley vintage cars, ladies with vendor-trays equipped with chocolates and cigarettes, conjurers, poker games, chansons and swing music took the guest straight into the world of the Roaring Twenties. Taking part in the gala diner of the Grand Catering and the ensuing fashion show by the Hungarian star designer Katti Zoób, were among others Ingrid Flick, Franziska Meinl, Gary Keszler, Oliver Voigt, Katja Burkhard and Hans Mahr, Adolf Krischanitz, Thaddaeus Ropac, Hubertus Hohenlohe and Valie Export.
The "20er Haus", built in the 1950ies as the Austrian Pavilion for the world exhibition in Brussels by Karl Schwanzer, is currently being adapted according to plans by the Austrian architect Adolf Krischanitz. From 2011 the "20er Haus" will serve the Belvedere as exhibition space and will also accommodate the collection of the Fritz Wotruba-Foundation and the Austrian federal artothek.
Besuchen Sie die Grand Catering Website um Bilder von diesem Event zu sehen.
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien 2014
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Grand Hotel Wien invites zu an exclusive piano evening with Robert Werner
- Le Ciel Grill Lunch
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- Afternoon Tea
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Open House at 29th September
- Suite Theater
- WWF Earth Hour 2013
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened