- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Glamour of the Twenties - Fundraising Dinner at the Belvedere
September 28th, 2009
On September 11th, more than 500 guests gathered at the Belvedere for a spectacular evening in the splendor of the twenties and for the benefit of the "20er Haus". The "Grand Catering" was in charge of the fulminate catering.
A palm-fringed red carpet led the elegant friends and sponsors of the Belvedere, dressed in the style of Great Gatsby and Co., towards a champagne reception. Bentley vintage cars, ladies with vendor-trays equipped with chocolates and cigarettes, conjurers, poker games, chansons and swing music took the guest straight into the world of the Roaring Twenties. Taking part in the gala diner of the Grand Catering and the ensuing fashion show by the Hungarian star designer Katti Zoób, were among others Ingrid Flick, Franziska Meinl, Gary Keszler, Oliver Voigt, Katja Burkhard and Hans Mahr, Adolf Krischanitz, Thaddaeus Ropac, Hubertus Hohenlohe and Valie Export.
The "20er Haus", built in the 1950ies as the Austrian Pavilion for the world exhibition in Brussels by Karl Schwanzer, is currently being adapted according to plans by the Austrian architect Adolf Krischanitz. From 2011 the "20er Haus" will serve the Belvedere as exhibition space and will also accommodate the collection of the Fritz Wotruba-Foundation and the Austrian federal artothek.
Besuchen Sie die Grand Catering Website um Bilder von diesem Event zu sehen.
- Experience your Grand Spring in Vienna
Experience your Grand Spring in Vienna!
- Imperial Mother´s Day at Grand Hotel Wien
Imperial Mother´s Day at Grand Hotel Wien
- Eurovision Song Contest at Grand Hotel Wien
Eurovision Song Contest at Grand Hotel Wien
- Easter Package
- Grand Romance Package
Grand Romance Package
- Spring on the Kärntner Ring
- For the greatest of all mothers
- Toni Mörwald goes Le Ciel
- Grüner Veltliner Edition Grand Hotel Wien
- Theatre in a suite
- Song Contest goes Grand Hotel Wien
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013