- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Limited Edition: "Klimt Guglhupf"
January 19th, 2010
Guglhupf is one of Austria's most traditional and best liked pastries. The Viennese enjoy the sweet delicacy for breakfast, as a dessert or as part of a coffee or tea break during the day. The cake in its distinct round shape has been known for quite some time. Already the Romans used to bake cakes in forms similar to those used for today's Guglhupf. At the time of the Austrian Monarchy Guglhupf was known as a dish for the common people until Emperor Franz Joseph chose it to be his favorite pastry and had a piece a day.
At the Grand Guglhupf is being baked after a secret recipe that gives it a delicious moist and fresh taste. For the Grand Guglhupf, no artificial additives or flavors and only the best ingredients are being used. And this can be tasted!
Gustav Klimt Limited Edition
For a short period of time, the Grand Hotel Wien Guglhupf is now available in combination with "The Kiss", the famous painting of the Austrian artist Gustav Klimt. In cooperation with the Austrian Gallery Belvedere a special "Klimt-Box" has been created for the delicious cake. This way the Grand Guglhupf can still give you joy long after it was enjoyed to the last crumb.
The "Klimt Guglhupf" can be ordered at firstname.lastname@example.org, one box including a Guglhupf of 380 gramms costs € 16,-.
- Spring on the Kärntner Ring
- For the greatest of all mothers
- Toni Mörwald goes Le Ciel
- Grüner Veltliner Edition Grand Hotel Wien
- Theatre in a suite
- Song Contest goes Grand Hotel Wien
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013