- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Maid-Made: New GRAND Housekeeping Uniforms
October 15th, 2012
The housekeepers are in more direct contact with the guests than anyone else, and this makes their responsibilities among the most important in any hotel operation. Every day, the approximately 30-person housekeeping team at the Grand Hotel Wien makes sure that the guest rooms and suites are impeccably clean and perfectly comfortable. In recognition of their importance, the housemaids and housemen now have new, royal blue uniforms.
"About two years ago, we launched a large-scale quality campaign," says Carl-Peter Echtermeijer, Assistant General Manager at the Grand Hotel Wien. "Forty Superior rooms were renovated and completely redesigned. Our outstanding restaurant Unkai was remodeled, and we started planning a new spa area. We also paid a lot of attention to the uniforms. The team at the Front Office was newly outfitted and the doormen's uniforms were redesigned. I'm especially pleased that our housekeeping colleagues are now wearing the signature color of the Grand Hotel Wien, deep royal blue. After all, they are the members of our team who in many ways are closest to our guests, because their job brings them into the privacy of our guests´ rooms and suites."
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Theatre in a suite
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013