- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Grand Catering
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Sushi Cooking Courses with Head Chef Hiroshi Sakai at "Unkai" Restaurant at the Grand Hotel Wien
February 11th, 2009
During this cooking course you will learn how to prepare sushi, sashimi and other Japanese dishes!
As of 2009 the popular sushi cooking courses at "Unkai" restaurant at the Grand Hotel Wien will be continued. These hands-on courses are meant for those people, who want to learn how to make sushi, maki and other Japanese dishes themselves.
The courses take place once a month at the famous Japanese restaurant "Unkai" under the special direction of Chef de cuisine Hiroshi Sakai and Grand Hotel Wien Food & Beverage Director Siegfried Pucher.
To start with, the participants get a verbal introduction in Japanese cuisine, become familiar with the ingredients and get a lot of tips where to shop. Afterwards, they learn and practice, while rotating 4 different stations in the kitchen, how to cook sushi rice and miso soup, how to roll sushi and maki and how to prepare Japanese omelet.
As the highlight of the Japanese Cooking Course, all self-made dishes are enjoyed together! You can find the course dates at www.unkai-grandhotel.com.
The price is € 155,-- per person including food tasting, a recipe book and an apron.
For Unkai Japanese Cooking Courses reservations please contact:
Tel: +43 1 515 80-1850
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien 2014
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Grand Hotel Wien invites zu an exclusive piano evening with Robert Werner
- Le Ciel Grill Lunch
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- Afternoon Tea
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Open House at 29th September
- Suite Theater
- WWF Earth Hour 2013
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened