- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
The teppanyaki experience at Unkai
June 5th, 2012
The word teppanyaki is derived from teppan, which means iron plate, and yaki, which means grilled, broiled or pan-fried. At Restaurant Unkai on the 7th floor of the Grand Hotel Wien these two Japanese words combined create a one of a kind culinary experience.
In addition to delicious Japanese specialties a seat at one of the teppanyaki tables at Unkai guarantees an almost acrobatic cooking show with fire, diverse ingredients, smells and colors. Book a seat at one of the tables and enjoy watching the teppanyaki chefs performing their art before you enjoy tasting it.
- Spring on the Kärntner Ring
- For the greatest of all mothers
- Toni Mörwald goes Le Ciel
- Grüner Veltliner Edition Grand Hotel Wien
- Theatre in a suite
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013