- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Open House at the 29th September
September 16th, 2013
On September 29 the Grand Hotel Wien is opening its doors to the public from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Armed with a treasure map, visitors are invited to go on a personal exploration of the hotel and take a look from the guests' perspective as well as behind the scenes. For instance, we'll be opening the doors to our presidential suite, a palatial apartment that has hosted guests as illustrious as Placido Domingo and Sophia Loren.
In the kitchen, visitors play a guessing game and identify herbs and spices using their senses of taste and smell. Amateur chefs among them can prove their skills in a professional setting. Our culinary experts also share tips and tricks for organizing private or business parties at home. Throughout the hotel, tasting stations will be offering exquisite food and drink selections.
Every visitor will receive a little surprise as a souvenir of this special day. Afterwards a raffle will take place. Prizes include a romantic dinner for two in our award-winning restaurant Le Ciel.
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Theatre in a suite
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien 2014
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Grand Hotel Wien invites to an exclusive piano evening with Robert Werner
- Le Ciel Grill Lunch
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- Afternoon Tea
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Open House at 29th September
- Suite Theater
- WWF Earth Hour 2013
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened