- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
September 16th, 2013
On Thursday, November 21st, from 7 p.m.
Price including champagne reception and four-course set dinner menu with corresponding wines: EUR 98 per person
Step into one of the most beautiful hotel suites in Vienna and let yourself be transported to the middle of a turbulently funny story in a New York luxury hotel. On November 21, Neil Simon's legendary comedy play "Visitation from the mansion district" will be performed live in the magnificent Presidential Suite of the Grand Hotel Wien. The high-quality production and the blurred distinction between the play and the actual suite allow you, as a spectator, to become part of the exclusive stage set and experience firsthand the events surrounding.
Karen and Sam have rented a suite at the Plaza Hotel in New York as their villa gets renovated. Until the happy end, guests witness the desperate couple riotous attempts at crisis management.
The two renowned German actors Ute Stein and Volker Conradt have what it takes to create an unusual theater experience. In the midst of all this tumultuous entertainment, 45 minutes fly by, but during the dinner at Le Ciel restaurant after the play spectators have a chance to chat with the actors.
Le Ciel serves an exclusive four-course menu to conclude the theater event with corresponding wines, coffee and mineral water
Thursday, November 21st, from 7 p.m.
Price including champagne reception and four-course set dinner menu with wine: EUR 98 per person. Tickets are available from Ms. Sonja Chadim at +43-1-51580-1850 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please book in advance as we have only 40 seats available.
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien 2014
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Grand Hotel Wien invites to an exclusive piano evening with Robert Werner
- Le Ciel Grill Lunch
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- Afternoon Tea
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Open House at 29th September
- Suite Theater
- WWF Earth Hour 2013
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened