- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Banquets & Conferences at Grand Hotel Wien
12 different venues are at your disposal at the Grand Hotel Wien
The ballroom, called “Quadrille” after a famous dance, is one of the biggest in Vienna. Located in the second basement of the Grand Hotel Wien it has the capacity for up to 500 people. The elegant ballroom impresses with a beautiful wooden floor in the middle, a stylish mirror wall in the front and state-of-the-art technical equipment. The Quadrille is the perfect location for balls, weddings, big conferences as well as gala dinners.
The gallery, located in the first basement, is the perfect venue for elegant dinner cocktails as well as for important meetings. The gallery is overlooking the ballroom, which adds an impressive view (as long as the ballroom is not booked). For big events the clients have the opportunity to use both the gallery and the ballroom.
Salon 1, Salon 2 and Salon 3
Located in the first basement of the Grand Hotel Wien, the 3 Salons are a very good choice for small meetings. The rooms are styled traditionally featuring a board table and comfortable chairs.
Salon 4 to Salon 10
In 2007 the Grand Hotel Wien added new meeting rooms to the existing portfolio. The Salons 4 to 10 are located on the 4th floor of the Palais Corso. They can be reached directly from the lobby of the hotel by taking the elevator. The rooms stretch out on 500 square metres. All salons offer daylight and the highest standards in technique. Some of them have a wooden floor, some of them carpets.
Contact Details and Enquiries
Meetings & Events
ReservationsTel : +43 1 51580-1823
Fax : +43 1 515 13-14
Email : email@example.com
- Spring on the Kärntner Ring
- For the greatest of all mothers
- Toni Mörwald goes Le Ciel
- Grüner Veltliner Edition Grand Hotel Wien
- Theatre in a suite
- Song Contest goes Grand Hotel Wien
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013