- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Velázquez Package at the Grand Hotel Wien
Experience an extraordinary stay at the luxurious Grand Hotel
Wien, in the centre of Vienna. You will stay two
nights in a luxurious room at the 5-star deluxe hotel,
which was regularly visited by members of the Imperial family in
the early times of its 140 years history.
After an imperial breakfast you will visit the "Kunsthistorische Museum" and enjoy the exhibition of the extraordinary artist Diego Velázquez. An audio guide in your language will lead you from painting to painting and give you a deep insight in the creations of the Spanish painter who worked for King Philipp IV.
After the exhibition you can reach the Grand Hotel Wien on the impressive Viennese "Ringstraße" within walking distance.
The Velázquez package includes:
- Two nights at the Grand Hotel Wien
- Breakfast for 2 People
- 2 tickets for the exhibition "Velázquez" at the Kunsthistorische Museum (KHM)
- 3-course-dinner at the gourmet Restaurant Le Ciel
- Highlight audio guides at the KHM
The package is valid from October 28th, 2014 until February 15th, 2015.
Diego Velázquez | "The Rokeby Venus" | 1647-51 | 122,5 x 177 cm | © The National Gallery, London
Book "Velázquez Package at the Grand Hotel Wien" at Grand Hotel Wien
The "Velázquez Package at the Grand Hotel Wien" Special Offer at Grand Hotel Wien in Vienna is available to book now.
To speak to Grand Hotel Wien reservation team call: +43 (0)1 515 800
- Theatre in a suite
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013