- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Luxury Rooms & Suites at Grand Hotel Wien
Typical Viennese style
You will feel extremely comfortable and homelike in a luxury room or suite at the Grand Hotel Wien, where classic music mixes with classic architecture.
The 205 rooms and suites are spacious and designed in typical Viennese style. They guarantee luxury, comfort and convenience. Exquisite fabrics, rare antiques, classic decoration and state-of-the-art technical equipment will make you feel thoroughly at home.
If you book any room or suite category directly through our website, you automatically receive a complementary Grand Guglhupf cake when you arrive.
We look forward to your visit!
- Superior RoomsThe Grand Hotel Wien offers 88 queen or twin-bedded Superior Rooms. These warm and cosy guest rooms measure between 30 and 35 square metres and offer a sizeable working area and all ‘superior’ amenities. All rooms have a view to the inner courtyard.
- Deluxe RoomsThe 36 residential-styled Deluxe Rooms, elegantly furnished in the colours green and yellow, do measure between 35 and 45 square metres. Located at different floors, all Deluxe Rooms offer city or courtyard views, a large king size bed or twin bed, a two-colour designed marble bathroom and a very comfortable sitting area.
- Exclusive RoomsThe 25 double and 26 twin-bedded Exclusive Rooms are designed to make you feel welcome and at home. All rooms are luxuriously designed and offer views either to the inner courtyard or to the city. All measure 45 square meters.
- Junior SuitesThe 19 beautiful and spacious Junior Suites of the Grand Hotel Wien measure 60 square metres and offer either a king size or a twin bed and a comfortable sitting area. Guests will enjoy the luxurious interior design. Located at different floors, all Junior Suites have a sensational view of the city.
- Executive SuitesLocated on the 6th floor of the Grand Hotel Wien, the Executive Suites, with a total of 70 square metres, have a very special feature: their own terrace overlooking the city of Vienna. They are decorated in beautiful light green or beige tones and offer their guests every comfort imaginable.
- Senior SuitesMeasuring 116 square metres, all 4 Senior Suites are very spacious and luxuriously designed. They offer a separate living room, a bedroom with king size bed or twin bed (in 1 Senior Suite), a dining room, which one can also use as conference room, a luxurious bathroom and a separate guest toilet.
- Deluxe SuitesThe Grand Hotel Wien offers 3 Deluxe Suites, all with a total of 130 square metres and a sweeping view at the famous Ringstrasse. All 3 suites welcome the guests in an entry hall with separate wardrobe, a decorative living room with balcony and dining table as well as a spacious bedroom.
- Presidential SuiteWith a total of 220 square metres and a magnificent view at the famous Ringstrasse, the Presidential Suite is truly distinctive. The largest suite of the Grand Hotel Wien features a big entry hall, a spacious living room with balcony, a study, a bedroom with a canopy bed and an elegant dining room for up to 8 guests.
- Traditional "Heringsschmaus"
- Grand Hotel goes opera ball
- Theatre in a suite
- Up in the sky on Valentines Day
- Sound of the Ring
- Homemade Grand Honey
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- WWF Earth Hour 2013