- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Grand Catering
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Designed to offer the ultimate in comfort
The Grand Hotel Wien offers 3 Deluxe Suites, all with a total of 130 square metres and a sweeping view on the famous Ringstrasse. Furnished mainly in soft beige tones, all 3 suites welcome the guests in an entry hall with separate wardrobe, a decorative living room with balcony and dining table.
The bedroom features either a large king size or a twin bed (in 1 Deluxe Suite) and a large bathroom with an integrated whirlpool in the bathtub and a separate shower. All Deluxe Suites feature a fully equipped kitchen, an accessible wardrobe and 2 flatscreen TVs.
A special feature of the Deluxe Suite is the balcony with direct view on the famous Viennese Ringstrasse.
With the addition of a connecting room, these suites can be converted into a two-bedroom Deluxe Suite, now boasting 175 square metres.
If you book a Deluxe Suite directly through the Grand Hotel Wien website, you will receive a delicious Grand Guglhupf cake as a welcome greeting upon arrival.
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Le Ciel head chef Jacqueline Pfeiffer enchants America’s billionaires
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- Afternoon Tea
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Open House at 29th September
- Suite Theater
- WWF Earth Hour 2013
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened