- Grand Hotel Wien
- Stay with Us
- Dine With Us
- Meetings & Events
- Offers & Packages
- Grand Catering
- Grand Spa
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Designed to offer the ultimate in comfort
The Grand Hotel Wien offers 3 Deluxe Suites, all with a total of 130 square metres and a sweeping view on the famous Ringstrasse. Furnished mainly in soft beige tones, all 3 suites welcome the guests in an entry hall with separate wardrobe, a decorative living room with balcony and dining table.
The bedroom features either a large king size or a twin bed (in 1 Deluxe Suite) and a large bathroom with an integrated whirlpool in the bathtub and a separate shower. All Deluxe Suites feature a fully equipped kitchen, an accessible wardrobe and 2 flatscreen TVs.
A special feature of the Deluxe Suite is the balcony with direct view on the famous Viennese Ringstrasse.
With the addition of a connecting room, these suites can be converted into a two-bedroom Deluxe Suite, now boasting 175 square metres.
If you book a Deluxe Suite directly through the Grand Hotel Wien website, you will receive a delicious Grand Guglhupf cake as a welcome greeting upon arrival.
- Grand Guglhupf goes Ringstraße
- Theatre in a suite
- Portugal - love at first bite!
- The very special gift
- We are TOP at teaching
- Toque winning cuisine over the rooftops of Vienna
- Christmas & New Year at the Grand Hotel Wien 2014
- Never seen so many trainees before at Grand Hotel Vienna
- Grand Hotel Wien invites to an exclusive piano evening with Robert Werner
- Le Ciel Grill Lunch
- Theatre in the suite - stage opens at the President Suite
- Grand Hotel Wien and Vienna City Marathon launch new partnership
- Afternoon Tea
- New Director of Sales & Marketing for the Austrian JJW Hotels & Resorts
- Open House at 29th September
- Suite Theater
- WWF Earth Hour 2013
- New Grand Spa No605 has opened