Terms & Conditions of Use
JJW Hotels & Resorts invite you to visit their website ("the Site"). The website is operated by JJ Hotels and Resorts Limited. By using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms.
- Use of this web site
The Site is owned by JJ Hotels & Resorts Limited ("we", "us" or "the Company"). The Site is protected by copyright. You may print out individual articles or pages for your private use or for non-commercial research within your organisation. No form of distribution (whether in print or electronic form) of any of the Site's contents is allowed without the prior written consent of the Company.
The trademarks used on this site are registered or unregistered trademarks of JJ Hotels and Resorts Limited or any of its group companies unless otherwise acknowledged.
The material in the Site is for general information only, and, whilst we will make every effort to ensure that it is accurate and complete, this is not warranted nor guaranteed. We cannot promise that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We will not be responsible in any circumstances for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of privacy and loss of data) or for any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or that are related to the use of the Site.
- External information
The Site may provide links to, and content from, other Internet sites and resources. Monitoring the vast amount of information disseminated and accessible via those sites and resources is impracticable and the company does not control or endorse their content in any way. Any third party information cannot be guaranteed by us to be accurate or up to date.
- We collect personal information from visitors to the Site through the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details. In general, any information you provide to us will only be used within the Company or by another company that is in the same group of companies as the Company (the "Group"). It will never be supplied to anyone outside the Group without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
- We may use the information we collect from you to send you details of Group products, services and promotions from time to time. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email to email@example.com.
- User Conduct
When accessing or making use of any service provided on the Company's web pages you warrant that you will not:
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any national or international law; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful component; restrict or inhibit any other user from using the website; or post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Company's web pages for commercial purposes other than expressly permitted.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
Your use of the Site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided by the courts of England and Wales.
If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed and deleted and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Modifications and Alterations
The company reserves the right, without notice, to modify, amend, suspend and/or discontinue the site at any time including information regarding products and services.