On the track of Klimt
The Grand Hotel Wien offers deep insight in the life and work of the Gustav Klimt
Price from € 315
For art lovers
Paintings by Gustav Klimt still affect us today, and they stay in our mind. Visit the hometown of this special artist and find out how he lived and worked here. The legendary Grand Hotel Wien will be your starting point for a visit at the Klimt Villa, the place where Gustav Klimt painted some of his most famous works between 1911 and the year of this death, 1918. The Belvedere gives you the opportunity to see the biggest and most important collection of Klimt´s paintings worldwide, among them the famous picture “The Kiss”.
Ideal for: art lovers
Price per Person in a double room: from € 315,--
Book directly on our homepage, and we guarantee the best price!
This package includes:
- two nights stay in a Superior room including breakfast
- a Welcome Drink upon arrival
- Entrance ticket for the Klimt Villa
- Entrance ticket for Belvedere
Book Online Now
- two nights stay in a Superior room including breakfast - a Welcome Drink upon arrival - Entrance ticket for the Klimt Villa - Entrance ticket for Belvedere